Coral Gables, Florida 33146
Attorney Erich Schultz
Erich Schultz provides legal counseling for businesses and individuals in the areas of corporate, real estate and employment law. He works on all phases of company formation, including shareholder agreements, articles of incorporation, and operating agreements. He also assists clients with mergers and acquisitions and buy-sell agreements.
His real estate practice includes commercial transactions and leases and residential transactions. Erich is also an experienced litigator in employment law, non-compete agreements and employment contracts. His business and legal experience combination assists clients reach workable solutions in a cost effective manner.
- Boston Realty Advisors, Vice President
- Century 21 Cityside, Vice President
- Devine, Millimet & Branch, P.A., Attorney
- Zinober & McCrea, P.A., Attorney
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, Juris Doctor, Honors
- University of Florida, Warrington School of Business, Masters of Business Administration
- Eckerd College, Bachelor of Arts